8 channels EMG biofeedback medical device designed for clinical usage, includes a full range of applications for generic, shoulder, knee and pelvic floor conditions. Muscular imbalances, movement patterns & neuromuscular control levels are also available to help on design the specific patient exercise plan. Visual and sound feedback is available.
It includes optional access to physioPlux cloud and physioPlux Trainer, a feature to prescribe homework exercises for shoulder conditions. physioPlux Trainer specificities are available here.
• 1 portable tablet computer (with physioPlux Clinical software installed)
• 1 eight channels wireless biosignalsPlux hub
• 4 surface electromyography sensors
• 1 ground cable (reference electrode)
• 25 detection surfaces
• 2 chargers (tablet and biosignalsPlux)
• 1 transport box
• physioPlux clinical with 11 biofeedback applications pre-installed (Biofeedback Generic, Generic Balance, Dynamic Stability Generic, Post-operative Recovery, Dynamic Stability shoulder, Dynamic Stability Patellofemoral, ACL, Pelvic Floor Training Men, Pelvic Floor Training Women, Rapid Contractions and Open Line).
• 4 hours in person training