For those cases where you need reliable wireless data acquisition from a single sensor, ready to use out-of-the-box.
The biosignalsplux Solo kit is the perfect companion for research applications where only a single sensor is needed.
The compact openBAN device is ready to use out-of-the-box to acquire data from a single sensor with 16-bit resolution and up to 1000Hz sampling rate. The internal battery of this device enables up to ~16h of continuous data streaming to get the most out of your device and your applications.
Our proven Bluetooth USB dongle is included in this kit to ensure a reliable communication between the openBAN device and your computer.
• 1x Wearable 1-channel system (specs bellow)
• 1x Professional sensor of your choice
• 24x Pre-gelled electrodes (included in kits with EMG, ECG, EDA or EEG sensors)
• 1x Bluetooth dongle
• 1x Micro USB charging cable
• Analog Ports: 1 generic input
• Resolution: up to 16-bit (per channel)
• Sampling Rate: up to 3000Hz (per channel)
• Communication: Bluetooth Class II
• Integrated Sensors: triaxial accelerometer, triaxial magnetometer, microphone
• Range: up to ~10m (extendable)
• Battery: 720mAh 3.7V LiPo; up to ~16h continuous data streaming
• Size: 54x35x15mm
• Weight: 45g
• OpenSignals for real-time acq. & offline display
• Cross-platform APIs
• biosignalsplux Solo manual
• OpenBAN Datasheet
• OpenSignals (r)evolution software manual